Gospel DNA Resources
Last Sunday, we began a new sermon series: Gospel DNA. We believe that the gospel is not something you learn and move on from. Instead, it is something we’re continually shaped and formed by, individually and collectively.
As you're following along with us on Sunday mornings and in your community group, here are some resources that may be helpful to you to grow in your understanding of the gospel and how it shapes every area of our lives.
- The Gospel: How the Church Potrays the Beauty of Christ by Ray Ortlund
- Renewal as a Way of Life: A Guidebook for Spiritual Growth by Richard Lovelace
- Preface to the Letter of St. Paul to the Romans by Martin Luther
- Basic Christianity by John Stott
- The Prodigal God by Tim Keller
- The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
- The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky,
- Home: A Novel by Marilynne Robinson,
- Little Pilgrim's Progress: From John Bunyan's Classic by Helen Taylor
- Godric by Frederick Buechner
- Beauty and the Beast
- Babette's Feast
- A River Runs Through It
- Les Miserables
- There's a Light by Liz Vice
- A Love Supreme by John Coltrane,
- Amazing Grace by Aretha Frankly
- Blister Soul, by Vigilantes of Love
- Gospel DNA Playlist curated by Pastor Brian
We hope you find these resources enriching and encouraging as we press into the gospel and consider how it shapes every sphere of our lives.