Getting Ready for Sunday, July 15th
When we gather on Sundays, we celebrate and affirm the worth of God and we gather to be formed as a community. We hope you'll join us THIS Sunday. Here's a preview of this week's gathering:
This week brings us to Ephesians 4:25-5:2 teaching us how to walk the path of love.
This week's songs are:
- Glory to God Forever (This song was new for us last week so if you were here, now it'll be more familiar and you're expected to sing it out!)
- You Have Redeemed My Soul (we enjoyed singing this song several times throughout Lent and are bringing it back this week.)
- His Love Can Never Fail (Listen to track #4. It's been quite some time since we've sang this song together. It is based on a great saying of Martin Luther’s “I know not where He leads, but well do I know my Guide.” This hymn rejoices in this truth and in the faithfulness of our God as our true hope, incorporating many themes we've been learning about in Ephesians.)
- O For a Closer Walk With God (This song ought to be familiar by now to those who are regulars! Terrific song that functions as an honest prayer for a closer relationship with Christ.)
- Hallelujah, What a Savior! (This is a wonderful old hymn focused on the person and work of Christ with a chorus from Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah thrown in. This is a link to a recording made at New City in May. Download it, and other New City recordings, for free!)
- It is Finished (This has quickly become a New City favorite and celebrates Christ's completed work on the cross.)
See you Sunday! Bring some friends!